Finding the right school is one of the most important decisions you will make for your child. If you are questioning the high-pressure “teach to test” model and want something more meaningful for your child, please contact us. We offer a comprehensive and inspiring “Renaissance” education in a spectacular setting. Our classic curriculum grounds children in the humanities, the arts and sciences and provides models of goodness and courage to carry with them into further education and life as active agents for the good. Children love to learn at Wildcat Canyon Community Waldorf School.
More than smart.
We are taking a COVID break and closing for the 2020-21 school year. To inquire about our programming for 2021-22, please fill out the inquiry form.
The Wildcat Canyon Community Waldorf School application process begins each fall for the next school year for all grade levels. For 2021-22 we are accepting applications for PreK through 5th grade. Candidates are urged to apply early. Decisions are mailed in March.
1. Complete the Admissions Inquiry Form
Fill out the inquiry form to let us know more about your child and interest and we’ll get back to you with more information about our school.
2. Virtual Tour
Please consider joining a virtual tour to find out more information prior to submitting an application.
Complete the online application. The application fee is self-determined. You may choose the typical application fee of $75-$150. You may also choose to pay more, less, or even nothing. We trust you to determine the amount that reflects your commitment to attending our school and that respects your financial situation. The amount chosen will not influence your acceptance at the school.
4. Interview & Experience
Upon receipt of your application, we will contact you to arrange a child visit or interview. Students come to interview with their prospective teachers.
5. Receive notification
Families will receive admission decisions from the Wildcat Canyon Community Waldorf School and other EBISA member schools by noon on Thursday, March 18, 2021.
To reserve your child’s place in the class, a non-refundable deposit and signed Tuition Agreement must be received by Wildcat Canyon Community Waldorf School no later than 10:00 AM on Thursday, March 25, 2021.
7. School Entrance
Upon enrollment, you can expect to receive the following to support your transition into the school:
- Your child’s teacher will be in touch to schedule an interview with you and your child.
- You’ll receive the class list so you can make contact with other families in the class, arrange playdates and carpools.
- You’ll be put on the class email list and begin to receive emails from the teacher and class parent.
- The school newsletter and website provide community news, the school calendar, information, and updates. Be sure to read these on a regular basis.
- Our New Parent Orientation at the beginning of the school year will give you an opportunity to meet other parents and members of our Administration, learn more about our school policies and officially join our community.